Sunday, October 17, 2010

10-17-2010 - Goodbye my cats...

Right now, most people own a pet or two or as many as they want to own. At one point in their lives they have to let go of their pets. Today i had to let go of all my cats which were seven of them. We had them for about a year, but my mom doesn't like cats especially female ones 'cause they lead to even more cats. All I would see is her mistreating all of my cats almost every day. After my cat gave birth for the second time, my mom said she would one day get rid of all the female cats because she didn't want anymore cats in the house. It was so unexpected that today was the day. She was mad at me and my brother for no reason at all and i saw her putting my cats in a cage on the back of our truck. She told me that we were going to stay with the two male cats. I didn't like that because then they would be lonely and things woulden't be the same for them. I said that we either kept all of them or none at all. Before my very eyes i found myself sitting on the living room couch watching my mom driving away with my cats. I realized I would rather have them be together somewhere else in the world and free to roam anywhere they want other than living with me and having to see them get mistreated by my mom literally everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, what a bitch. Sorry but, still. You did the right thing Ruben.

    ReplyDelete