Sunday, October 31, 2010

Call of Duty: World at War Nazi Zombies

This isn't really a new blog post, I just thought i'd let you know about my experience with nazi zombies. Okay so, I wasn't interested in world at war until i started playing nazi zombies with my friends. I had gotten it as a gift from my uncle but didn't care about it until now. The past few days, my friend and I have been playing nazi zombies from der riese after i got that map pack, and we have been getting to levels in the 20s after I got to know the map and how things worked. Today we made to level 31 and it was way too much fun. I asked my mom for microsoft points to get the other map packs because i really got into nazi zombies a whole lot now. I just can't wait to play those. Tomorrow will most likely be the day i get microsoft points and then buy the other two missing map packs  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment