Saturday, October 23, 2010

Toy Story 3 Reaction

Eleven years for a Toy Story 3? What a long wait. Well I say the wait was totally worth it!!!! I loved the first and second movie back when i was a little kid and yesterday and today I watched the third movie. My mom and I watched it together yesterday and I watched it alone today. My dad wants to watch it tomorrow and I feel like watching it with him because thats how much I loved the movie. The only sad part was the ending when Andy gave away his toys. This film has made me watch to watch the first two again and then the third right after but I don't know if i'll ever do that, but i sure can't wait for a Toy Story 4!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree completely. I still think the first one is the best...but the 3rd one is close to it :)

    ReplyDelete